With the heightened awareness and public concerns regarding the spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19) that seem to be evolving daily, we want to assure you that the leadership of LFF has an intense desire to approach this situation wisely and confidently, without fear or panic, but full of confidence in the hope of Jesus Christ!
Here is our current course of action. Please check back often for updates.
- Services for March 22nd are cancelled. We will broadcast our Elisha teaching series here on our website through the LIVE STREAM link on the homepage at 10:00 am. This tool offers video live-streaming alongside community interaction capabilities. You can log in, watch your service, and experience a virtual coffee hour as you sip your coffee in the comfort of your own homes!
- Our child dedication and Dream Team Orientation that were scheduled for this Sunday are postponed, and new dates for these events will be announced at a later time.
- All Wednesday events are canceled for this week, March 18th.
- You can expect some additional platforms for virtual interactions to be headed your way, via our Facebook page. On Tuesday and Thursday evenings, we will post videos from our church family with an encouraging message and moment of prayer for our nation and community. Please make sure to follow us @LivingFaithElkhart so you'll be able to receive updates and encouragement from the Living Faith Family!
- Our offices are continuing to remain open and our staff is ready to help if you find yourself in need of assistance during this season. Please email us at [email protected] or call 574-295-4357. We particularly want to encourage the senior members of our congregation to reach out if you need errands run, groceries brought to you, etc. It is our desire to serve you in this season.
Much is being asked of us as a nation right now as we make difficult choices in the interest of public health. We will continue to post resources to help your family stay equipped and encouraged in the days ahead.
“Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you.
I do not give to you as the world gives.
Do not let your hearts be troubled
and do not be afraid.” –John 14:27